Host a Sale and Directly Help the Women of UPAVIM!
Your organization can consign beautiful handmade products made by a Guatemalan women's cooperative with over 25 years of history supporting community services in their marginalized and impoverished community. Please consider hosting a consignment sale at your home, church, school, work or organization.
UPAVIM Crafts is a Fair Trade, self-governed, non-profit Guatemalan women's cooperative. The sale of their handmade gifts and crafts helps support an alternative primary school, daycare, and medical clinic in the marginalized community where they live. They produce and sell hundreds of products from handmade jewelry, handbags, purses, recycled products - to home decor items for the kitchen, children's gifts, religious items, pet products, holiday gifts and decorations and much more.
Consignment Sale Details:
- Please fill out our Consignment Application Form
- We will send you around $1500 worth of assorted products at our retail price, each individually marked with that price, ready for sale. We will also send you an invoice, but will not expect payment until after our products have been returned (within 2 weeks of the sale) and we have inventoried and corrected your invoice (we will send you a final invoice with a reminder for payment).
- Anything that you do not sell, you will return back to us (within 2 weeks of the sale) with the original invoice included in the box(es).
- We will cover all shipping charges (both ways)
- You may choose to keep 15% of the profits (will be deducted from your final invoice) or donate all of your profits to the women in Guatemala.